Friday, August 11, 2006

A Nemesis Repents...

I've finally convinced my Nemesis to join me on this blog. His own blog Hermeneutica has proved helpful to many and I'm hoping that Eddie will share some of his more technical insights here. I fear this may be prohibited by the fact that Eddie has just become a father, which is just so exciting. But hopefully he'll find time amidst the studies, nappies and duties as a faithful husband to share some of his thoughts and get us thinking...
The aim of this blog is multi-valent, but mainly it is devoted to biblical studies and historical research into the origins of Christianity. While I'm working in the field of Jacobean studies [James], Eddie is working on various other things and so I hope and pray that these will be both intellectually and spiritually stimulating.
So enjoy...

No comments: