- What do you think? [Especially my nemesis who has my copy of this brilliant work!]
- How would you define "gospel" with regards to genre?
- How would you define the gospel genre of the usual suspects? [Matt, Marko, Lukas and Johno]
- Would theological treatise include historical narratives that account for actual events?
- Would Luke's genre and John's genre be different, significantly different?
These thoughts capture my imagination as I head off to Stellenbosch university library to read debates about the resurrection of Jesus between, Habermas and Flew; Craig and Ludemann and more recently, Crossan and Wright.
Since this will be the topic of my Easter announcement.