- Jobes, Karen H. “Got Milk? Septuagint Psalm 33 and the Interpretation of 1 Peter 2:1-3.” Westminster Theological Journal 64 (2002): 1-14.
- Payne, Michael W. “Epistemological Crises, Dramatic Narratives, and Apologetics: The Ad Hominem Once More.” Westminster Theological Journal 64 (2002): 95-117.
- Schnittjer, Gary Edward. “The Narrative Multiverse within the Universe of the Bible: The Question of ‘Borderlines’ and ‘Intertextuality.’” Westminster Theological Journal 64 (2002): 231-52.
- Silva, Moises. "Abraham, Faith and Works: Paul's Use of Scripture in Galatians 3:6-14." Westminster Theological Journal 63 (2001): 257-67.
- Bess. S. Herbert The Term "Son of God" in the Light of Old Testament Idiom
- Dilling, David R. The Atonement and Human Sacrifice
- Kaiser, Walter C. Jr. The Promise of the Arrival of Elijah in Malachi and the Gospels
- Barber, Cyril J. Moses: A Study of Hebrews 11:23-29a
I've just picked out the ones that looked interesting to me. Goodness knows of what value and level of scholarship they may be. But hey, have a look-see... The article by Schnittjer looks most interesting [hint, hint, Eddie!]