Friday, June 10, 2005

Divine Hours

It's wonderful to see New Testament scholars making a way back into the church. Scot McKnight has already given us a fab blog in The Jesus Creed, and now he adds to that a blog of thoughts and prayers: Divine Hours. It's a thoughtful and spiritual blog that I plan to use. I mean, with proclamations such as:
We see the works of God and we see holiness kiss love in the life of Jesus, who says he has loved us the way the Father has loved the Son.
I am moved by such statements as one reflects on the "CHRIST EVENT". McKnight has the unusual habbit of being so grounded in critical thought, yet so alive to the Spirit of God, that I am drawn [and hope others are too] to that kind of vocation.
Anyhow, I hope you enjoy the blog, and make use of it in your spiritual disciplines.
ciao ciao

No comments: