Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Car Theft!

Injustice plagues society like a disease
Evil lurks around, eats us like fleas
Favourite hoody just got snatched
Feel the anger inside me, it just got hatched
Insurance can’t replace what I just lost
Sentimental value - can’t repay the cost
I don’t want another, I want what’s mine
Probably sold my goods for under a dime
Kodak the digital camera is no more
It was lying in my car, on the floor
Smashed up glass with a broken window
Who really did this? I don’t know
“Get busy living or get busy dying”
Is on a head - while I be crying.
Is this for real, what the heck!
Ripped out its socket is my tape deck
Shattered pieces on my front seat
It’s all messed up, nothing is neat
It’s just like society – it’s a disease
The darkness lurks, just like fleas…
Wretched man that I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death?
Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord!

No comments: