Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Mama is a GENIUS!

Well, there's nothing like having the most fab MOM on planet earth! [Seen hiding behind Dr. Dre above... I'm treading on deadly ground posting pictures of "The Mom" but I'll risk this one...]
  • Traffic in Truth by Polkinghorne
  • Five Speeches that Changed the World by Meyer
  • Jesus the Seer by Witherington
  • The Climax of Prophecy by Bauckham
These lovely gems arrived today, and will be devoured this weekend, as I celebrate the FIRST weekend off in AGES! Yahoo, and add to that, that tomorrow I will have my Mama and my nephew ring me, well it doesn't get much better than that!
May God's grace spoil them as much as they've spoilt me! Heee hah!

1 comment:

michael jensen said...

Well I can't vouch for the others, but Bauckham's book is fully excellent...
Hours of fun!