Surfing around and I bumped into these:
- Messianic Hope and Figures in Late Antiquity -Craig Evans
- Dercksen, Marlene - Symbolism of water in John.
- Dercksen, Petrus Hendrik - Understanding John 20:21-23 from the perspective of the Johannine literature -
- Moruthane, Sepadi W.D - The metaphor of the family in John 4:1-42.
- Letseli, Tankiso Letseli - The Kingship of God as a theological motif in the hymns of the Apocalypse of John.
- Manikam, Terrel - From downfall to victory: the worship situation in Revelation 17:1-19:10.
- Mnisi, Mhingwana George - How God takes responsibility for his church in this world with reference to Revelation 11.
- Pretorius, Mark - The Holy Spirit in the theological context of sonship and Covenant according to Romans 1-8.
- Stegmann, Robert Norman - The Christ story as a narrative substructure of the Pauline ethos.
These dissertations are made available by the University of Johannesberg. There are others, but I fear that no-one in the blogsphere will understand Afrikaans or other African languages, so I have just posted the ones in English, and the ones relevent to New Testament research.