Thursday, May 04, 2006

Da Vinci Code Madness

It's coming...

And as I'm currently writing my lecture on The Da Vinci Code, it's with great pleasure that Ben Witherington alerts us to a discussion between Bart Ehrman and Richard Hays on this very issue. It's an Mp3 file, so make sure you've got broadband and listen to it!

There is an An excerpt of the discussion (6 min)or The entire Beyond the Da Vinci Code event (1 hour, 45). Hays is a master NT exegete and I'm sure this will be well worth our time and effort.

I'm still hoping a resident Bird will drop off an email of a certain lecture that he may have written on this very topic... Hint, Hint, nudge, nudge, Wink, Wink... :)

While I'm asking for favours, does anyone know where I can get a photo of the Gospel of Philip? I'd like to have a look at the actual fragments that were found at Nag Hammadi. Any help here would be much appreciated.

No comments: