* Trini-tini-tarianism - Belief in a miniscule but three-persona God.
* Exebegesis - Textual interpretation that results in scaring the pants off you.
* Septuasquint - Vision deficit resulting from intense study of small-print version of the Septuagint.
* Codex Sinusitis - Historically important New Testament manuscript that makes you sneeze.
* Hypocrypha - extra-canonical documents that pretend to be part of the apocrypha but aren't.
* Apocalips - The intensely pursed expression of readers of Left Behind books.
* Tell-e-all-ogy - The theological justification for sleazy unauthorized biographies.
* Penetetouche' - A crushing rejoinder to arguments that Moses did not write the Pentateuch.
* Eh-scatology - Ho-hum exposition of the end times.
* Christodgily - Dry, academic discussion of the various manifestations of Christ.
* Form Criticism - What liberal theologians engage in when they go on Spring Break.
* Intarnation - Ontological epithet often inserted into the sentence "What.* are you doing?"
* Propitchiation - A testimony of faith given by professional baseball players.
* Par-wooz-sia - State of mental fuzziness induced by overlong fasting while reading the book of Revelation.
* Par-oops-sia - Heresy propounded by some writers who forgot where to look for the book of the Revelation.
* Kantikle of Kanticles - Seldom-sung love song based on Immanuel Kant's Critique of Pure Reason.
* Synaptic Gospels - Fast paced cyber-version of the Gospels.
* Pteredactor - A theological dinosaur known for biting large holes in the text.